Friday 15 June 2012

New ways to follow me + updates

Hi everyone! You may have noticed that I've replaced the clunky "Connect with Me" section in my left sidebar with a nice, clean set of social media icons.
             
Basically, you can follow me on Facebook, Twitter, RSS or send me an email. You can also follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram!

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy! If you're wondering what I'm up to now, I'm working on my next Naruko post about the Naruko ampm All Day No Shine Sebum Balancer. It's fantastic, easy to apply, and it's on my face right now. Review will be up tonight, hope you're looking forward to it!

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .