Saturday 2 June 2012

Cherchez Beauté is now a NARUKO Singapore Certified Beauty Blogger!


I have some very exciting news for everyone! NARUKO Singapore has recognised my posts on Naruko products and has awarded me with the NARUKO Singapore Certified Beauty Blogger status. I was really glad to receive this piece of news, and am really grateful to the awesome people over at NARUKO Singapore.

I'm honoured to be able to use the NARUKO Singapore Certified Beauty Blogger logo (pictured above) on the sidebar of my blog, in support of my favourite skincare brand. It's on the left sidebar, just below "Contact Me".

From now on, my reviews on Naruko products will be appearing on the NARUKO Singapore Blogger Review page, along with the reviews of other bloggers.

I even took a few screenshots, haha.




To date, I only have two reviews on Naruko products, but both have proved very popular amongst my readers:



If you're wondering why I'm so crazy about Naruko - it's cheap, it's effective and I'm using it in my daily skincare routine. I promise that you won't be disappointed with the line. And I will definitely be bringing you more Naruko reviews based on my experiences with the brand and its products. Thanks again, dear readers, for your support!

Rachel loves sharing about the beautiful things in life from different perspectives. She writes on beauty and lifestyle in Cherchez Beauté , and does more abstract stuff on Antelune . When she's not writing, she's playing with her dog Holly, doodling and reading fiction. You can follow her on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram .